Saturday, June 6, 2015

Officially Really Open For Business

Well, now the secret is kinda sorta out. One of the things about this soft opening of my blog has been that nobody other than me really has been reading it (I see the statistics, so I know).

But now my beloved wife Cynthia is reading it, and posting to Facebook about it. My mother sent me an e-mail this morning. She started reading it.


But most importantly in terms of official-ness, this blog is now listed in the blogroll at Geneabloggers! This is even one of the highlighted blogs this morning, so it must be super-official.  Which is why I now have the snazzy GeneaBloggers widget to the side there.

In honor of this accomplishment, I am now posting a picture of the blogger beads that I received from Thomas MacEntee that I referenced yesterday.