I started working with Heredis last week, and I encountered a few hiccups and then I ran into a major catastrophe.
There are a number of things that are non-obvious when using the program, and answers are deeply buried in help files, etc. For example, try putting in "McCue" and you'll see what I mean. (There is a manual override switch hidden in there.)
I spent so much time working my way past those issues that I didn't immediately notice that LOTS of people were disattached from their relatives! Parent-child relationships were missing all over the place from my tree - imported from a GEDCOM file. Sometimes people are missing one parent, sometimes both. It is a mess.
I am going to try again from a nice, clean GEDCOM and see what is happening.
Until then, I cannot recommend using Heredis if you are going to do a GEDCOM import.